Friday, February 8, 2008

My Master Cleanse Diet Journal

Hello everyone, and welcome to my experience with the Master Cleanse, or Lemonade Diet. Sometime around Christmas I was sitting around with my family trying to come up with a good resolution for the year that I wouldn't instantly break. As I was busy wolfing down a nice fat slab of ham, and talking about my new job with my family, my mother commented that I needed to eat healthier, and voila! we had a resolution. Now, eating healthier was a good start, but I decided to broaden it a bit in the week following to just living healthier in the new year.

I started doing some researching on common, everyday things I could do to help my body out, and stumbled across the idea of fasting as a cleanse to jump start the process. I'm almost 23 now, and have put my body through a lot in that time, and decided that if I was going to start anew with a better lifestyle, cleansing myself was a proper way to usher in this new beginning. I did some internet research, and eventually came to a really helpful site, My Lemonade Diet. It really helped in helping me find other resources and information about the cleanse. I wound up buying a book called Master Cleanse Secrets, and I'm starting my Master cleanse tomorrow. I'm keeping this blog for a couple reasons, but mainly just to keep myself motivated, and if a few people read it and get inspired that would be awesome too.

No comments: