Monday, February 11, 2008

Day 3 - Getting Tough

Man, today was pretty tough. I was really hungry most of the day, so much so that even the lemon peels from my juicer were looking somewhat appetizing, but it's still tolerable. Anyone who's ever been broke knows this feeling a bit too familiarly I imagine =P. I don't really have that much to comment about, it was a pretty dreary day. I woke up hungry, sat around, watched TV, went to work (where people were constantly asking me if I was OK, apparently I was a bit lacking in the energy department, and now I'm back at home. Man, work... I had a customer order a nice bacon wrapped filet mignon today, OMG it looked SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good... I wanted one so bad, I'm not sure if that's because I haven't eaten for 3 days, or because it's freakin bacon wrapped filet!!! I'm assuming it's a combination of A and B, for reals. BRB, I really need a drink of lemonade now!

OK, I'm back, ahh, this is so good. Man, I just thought about wrapping my lemons in bacon before juicing them, MMMM, bacon. OK, I need to stop typing and just go watch some TV! I'll bb tomorrow with some more.

No comments: