Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Day 5 - Still Feeling Fantastic

Well today was a bit odd.. I woke up on my own an hour early and just got up. I know this isn't profound to many folks, but it's been years since my body has just woken up out of the blue. I mean, I usually get my 9-10 hours sleep and still want to murder the person responsible for alarm clocks when that dreaded beeping occurs every morning, so getting up and having ample energy to get up and make my lemonade for the diet was a pleasant surprise. One documented thing that I was surpsied was actually happening, was a heightened sense of smell. I've never had the greatest nose in the world, but it's working full on today.

I was off today, and I could tell things that were so weird. I had my windows open, and could tell my neighbor was working on his car, I could smell the fumes... and my other neighbor was definitely cooking some ribs today... GOD I love the smell of ribs. My hunger has pretty much passed... I mean, I smell this wonderful food, and the thought comes for a moment, and then immediatly passes, and I go back to drinking my lemonade, it's a pretty nice feeling actually.

No comments: