Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Day 4 - Temporary Reprieve?

You know, I woke up today feeling pretty freaking good, it was a welcome change, for sure. My tongue has a white coating on it now (well it might have been there before, but it's really apparent now), which is the sign of toxins leaving your body, so that's a good thing. Man, 4 days in and I'm still surprised at how much material is being passed through me, it's ridiculous! I thought I was a human being, not a freaking silo! Everyone at work today told me I looked much better than yesterday, and I felt a noticeable increase in my energy. I'm still hungry, but not as bad as yesterday, it seems like everything is going to plan.

I decided to flirt with extra cayenne today again, and found a nice sweet spot at 1/8 TBSP, works really well for me. Realistically, the more cayenne you can tolerate, the better for you, since it acts as a blood cleanser, and after all, this is a CLEANSE. Side note: I've definitely lost a couple pounds in these 4 days, but I wasn't doing this to lose weight, I was doing this to purify myself, but hell, I guess a few positive side effects are never a bad thing, ya know? Well I've been up for a good 16 hours now, so I'm starting to get pretty tired. you can't see all the typo's I'm making because I'm a pro at backspacing, but I really need to finish my tea and get to sleep. Goodnight everyone!

No comments: